Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a day...


Let me see home for 2 days already. Today wake up early again send people to the bus station then go buys one paint to paint house..wanna change environment a little....hehe.... herm then what else erm... moving flower vase from front to back and some other thing that is damn heavy. with this half day is gone...the best part is i felt asleep while waiting in the car for my mum to get the paint from shop....and its unbelievable hot here. Actually quite boring hehe even do a lot of stuft already this few days......Well this is the second day at home anyway... things will always come to me now slowly to make me busy. Just back for 2days but nest week time is booked already. Have to checkj my dairy for free time, will be a busy week from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment