Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feel safe and secure??

As a continous ,to the previous blog, and yet still i dont the know the reason why, everythime when i am sad or even with dripping tears when i see him i feel every sadness is gone just with a count of one. Even i wanted it to contunue pouring just to feel better myself it would not come down. I don't know why am i only know how to shows happy faces even i am so down. Now i don't know how to approach him, what to say to him cause i feel i don't know him anymore. Even though i want to get back to the time like before just normal chat i cant make it even once. I dont have much to ask, i respect and appreciate what you have done but i still will prefer that you are as you are before, become a person that i can talk to even without any special relation. Now it seems that there is a huge wall between us that stop all the activities, i don'k know whehter the wall i created it myself or what but some how it become a border. This wall only become taller and taller keeping myself imprison i just hope one day you will come and help be break this wall as i really cant break it on my own now. I don't know why i feel disturb by this even we never even started anything i even doubt that you can't get my message. If you need explaination i will give, if you want it to be like the time last time i will humbly give way just don't just leave me behind all this wall and mist. If ou happen to read this and know that is you i am refer to just give me a responce, time is not as long as you thing without knowing it it passes by but to break this wall no matter how fast or how slow time pass this wall is hard to break without you helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment