Monday, November 2, 2009

In need of an angel


I don't know why bad feeling keep coming to me. Is it because of the worriness, the scared feeling in me? Most probably it is. No matter how much i tried to distract myself and try to do things, to take away that feeling, it won't go. Now that this had happen i don't know whether i can survive for the final. There is a feeling of losses of confident in this life. Even when i am doing my task, it keep coming by and stopping me to do so. Each day it become worse, and i don't know what to become of me. It is been even harder for me now to act happy in front of people. Have been impossible. Last week is a week of torture but at least i won't have this feeling concurring me. If there is a shoulder or a place where i can lend on now, or a place that can let me let go of this feeling, or a place where i can be alone and let myself yield, shout let out all the tears, its really a joy. Even spending half an hour under the shower, letting the cold water pour on me it still can't calm me down. I really needed an angel on my side now, whispering words of comfort to gain back my confident in life, to get back to previous self that are affordable to hear and have a calm heart at hand. Which i know is impossible, since i never had one before to really lend it's hand on me.

4 comments:

  1. that week all mechanical also suffer..hehe..really half hour under shower ar..no people complain ar?haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. more that half hour actually fortunately no one use the shower that time. even go out in the midle of the nite to c star n moon and letting the cold breeze air wash my mind...no effect also..

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm....wah...serious case...after today how?should be ok a bit gua?

    ReplyDelete