Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hopeless


It's really hopeless.... feeling very dissapointed to myself.... If i only make myself study more, it only i concerntrate more in class, if only i spend more time studying, if only i din't think of things that can distract my study, if only i can let myself go off the tonnes of problems, if only i have been spending most of my time on books and doing exercises..... this will no thappen to me...... Everthing is in the lower stage because of the lack of concentration and too much problem to think of..... From now on i will make myself concentrate more....which is hopefully can be done.... I regreted earlier i don't want to regret again once just because of all the if that make me regret before.

3 comments:

  1. actually some of the time result is not everything? study because of exam because of get good result, you won't be getting anything at last. cause you won't put this in your heart, just putting them in the mind and after awhile you are forget also. study by using the heart is more effective, study is not because of exam, not for get good result.so throw away the thinking want to study for get good result. this world not means study or educated in higher level are the person who are really know to do thing. last time, the company is not accept the student less than 3 pointer. but now? they are accept them and even most of them approach their potential. don't give up.gambateh~~~result is not everything~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Result is not everything. personality is what that is important. When you know you are better then this then will feel regret because you din't do your best for it. If the best is done but there is still a weakness then i won't be regreting because i know i try my best already. All the if is the thing that i know i can work on but i din't do it as a matter of fact and that make me regret. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. history cannot be change, the only can change is you control your future lo...
    gambateh....

    ReplyDelete