Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Hope

I pray that there is someone there to guide me across the road.
I hope that some one will appear and tell me to stop.
I hope that there is some one there to just to hold me.
I hope htat there is some one out there that just can make me happy.
I hope that there is some one that can reach out and say don be sad.
I hope that there is some one out that can ask me to stop thinking.
I hope some one out there will pet be like a little puppy
I hope some one out there will just lend me their shoulder to lean on.
I hope some one out there will just come and tell me to stop the tears
I hope there is some one that will come and comfort me.
I hope there is some one that i can really talk to and not a shame to show my feeling.
I hope that some one will notice me once in a while.
I hope that i will not me just a invisible person in front of everyone.
I hope that some one will come and pick me up from the corner of an empty street.
I just hope that some one will make me smile a true smile.
THere is too much hope but it all can be done with just some one giving more attention to some one that is less social, some one that try to lock themselve up, some one that try to imprison themselfve, some one that feel this world now is nothing, some one that feels that live is as empty as vaccum.

5 comments:

  1. think u should come BHL lastime mah...at least i with u same same inspector...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... regret coming here but this is wat i think x matter where am i, i'll feel the same. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. no different...if u with me then u wont feel so much so...at least i go home...u also can go home same with me...my doggies all going to give others....ur last chance to meet them will got if u choose with me at first...ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya all give others liao....haiz..this week home should be left my johnny same lonely as her owner...i also alone...they all go genting trip...i sit home and rest....

    ReplyDelete