Monday, February 14, 2011

In the midle of the ocean

In the ocean there is a lot of nice things which include corals and different kind of fishes. But i don't know why when i set sail to catch fishes, i keep on catching whale, even if i dive indo the sea i can't see others accept whale. I fish whole day and yet the only thing i caught is whale. I don't know how much whale i have catch today, i can't even count. If only i could exchange this whales with something i like i will change all of it with one.
Apart from catching whale, i keep on getting bitten by crab when i pull up my net. It's hurt a lot that i can't even describe it. Waiting for the time for it to stop bitting. Plaster, oilment and medicine does not help. I don't know how much longer i can bare with it.
In this ocean, all of a sudden storm come then sun comes. This make me feel soo cold that i migh freeze at a time and hot at a time. I am hoping a mermaid will appear and transform me in to one so i can be friends with whale and crab that keep on bothering and hurting me. How much i hope and wish for it,it doesn't matter as i know this is something that never will be realise. It is like waiting water to flow uphill of a waterfall instead of downhill. Even so i still hope i still keep this as a hope and a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment