Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wind is a part of my Life


Every person have their own complication, just hope that the sound of the wind blowing everyday can slowly remove this complication, slowly giving me the idea to change and to move forward. The sound of the wind brings a lot to me, it shows all the thing in my life as it blow through. When it started to blow it brings me coldness, making me to think more things no atter the bad one nor the good one. Some how this wind blowing though helps to calm and clear my mind to set aside certain things and concentrate on the one i really needed to. Even so the breeze of this wind is not enough to bring all the calmness and clearness to me. Just to hope to find a new secret place for me to think in this new place of mine. Where there is more cool wind blowing.

4 comments:

  1. erm...here...hard to find place leh...feel unsafe...better dun try go alone far far...if u want empty space jst tell me i go sleep anytime i can so...kekeke~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat y lor x dare lor..x secret place ad..wakaka....erm..nt tat type of empty space need differnt empty space hehe.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha~~~so stay room la...time i sleep then u are alone so....enjoy the time alone in the room when i m sleep~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nono haha...don want got 4 wall around me 1 keke...:-p

    ReplyDelete